AV-rated Moscow, ID Attorney
Providing quality legal support for 58 years
Founded in 1954 under the original firm name of Felton & Bielenberg, Walker & Pattinson has continued its strong tradition of providing clients throughout Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington with professional and reliable legal services. With their 61 years of combined experience, attorneys John W. Walker and Michael J. Pattinson leverage their broad knowledge base and skills to proactively resolve your dispute, no matter how simple or complex.
John is also well known among his peers for his professionalism and ethics, and he is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry.
We believe that all clients, no matter what their native language, should be able to understand the charges against them and their legal options. Michael is able to communicate with our Spanish-speaking clients both orally and in writing.
Innovative and zealous legal advocacy
We are a law firm that encourages close working relationships among our attorneys and with other professionals, such as accountants, economists, tax specialists, doctors and engineers, as is appropriate given the unique nature of each case and our clients’ needs. Our multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving enables us to maximize your chance of success in achieving your goals. Our attorneys’ familiarity with state and federal legislation and applicable case law, together with their assertive approach to preserving your interests, can make a significant difference to your case.
Reported appellate cases
Over the years, Walker & Pattinson has been involved in several notable cases, including the following reported appeals:
- United States v. Antelope, 430 US 641, 51 L.Ed.2d 701, 97 S.Ct. 1395 (1977)
- State v. Deccio, 136 Idaho 442, 34 P.3d 1125 (2001)
- Appeal of Evangelical Luth. G. Sam Soc., 119 Idaho 126, 804 P.2d 299 (1990)
- Butters v. Hauser, 125 Idaho 79, 867 P.2d 953 (1993)
- Thompson v. St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co., 108 Idaho 802, 702 P.2d 840 (1985)
- Wheeler v. McIntyre, 100 Idaho 286, 596 P.2d 798 (1979)
- Hunt Bros. Const. Inc. v. Wolcott, 99 Idaho 241, 580 P.2d 418 (1978)
- Sangster v. Spangler, 97 Idaho 186, 541 P.2d 610 (1975)
- Estes v. City of Moscow, 96 Idaho 922, 539 P.2d 275 (1975)
Contact a reliable, high quality attorney from Idaho’s Walker & Pattinson today
Call Walker & Pattinson at 208-882-4536 or contact us online to schedule your confidential initial consultation. We speak Spanish.
Walker & Pattinson serves clients throughout Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington.